Pages

Friday, July 5, 2013

Dazzle

Dearest Third Cousin,

Pink can be quite an intimidating colour but this editorial featuring Harriet Verney, niece of the one and only Isabella Blow, really caught my imagination. The use of colour in this shoot got me thinking about all the beautiful hologram and mermaid-esque photos I've been hoarding over the past few weeks. Silver, blue/green sequins and hologram are the perfect adornment to any outfit, I really love this kind of dazzle dressed down over a pair of boyfriend jeans, under a leather jacket or with a plain t-shirt.





While Rihanna is doing the hologram trend so right above, so is this remix of Stay. It's been on repeat while putting this post together and it just feels so right for this trend. 


Images from my pinterest

Love,
Sarah
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, we appreciate all your comments!