Pages

Sunday, November 28, 2010

A group effort...

My third Cousin and I are very excited to have been Tagged by the Licentiate (http://www.thelicentiate.blogspot.com/)  in an “I love your Blog ” interview post ,after a mere few weeks of blogging so,



 These are our answers:

Why did you create your blog?

Sarah: I was playing with the idea of starting a blog for such a long time but could never come up with a name.I also wanted something a little bit different from other blogs I had been reading. When I got back in contact with my third cousin at a family reunion and we discovered our mutual interest in fashion the name and idea for the blog just struck me!

Third Cousin: Whatever she says don’t believe her it was all me, I am the mastermind behind this. Ha Sarah is that even your real name she lies........alot.


What kind of blogs do you follow?

Sarah: Its mainly fashion blogs, however I do regularly read beauty and personal blogs. I love blogs where the blogger gets across their unique point of view and style, whether that is by using pictures or text. Basically I love blogs that are true to the person behind them and have a distinct voice. Also celebrity blogs are a guilty pleasure. Hello Perez.

Third Cousin: I love Perez “Sarah”. I like looking at blogs that feature people with fabulous wardrobes. Facehunter and the Clothes Horse are Favourites.

Sarah: uhh good choices, I really can’t narrow it down so I won’t name names.


Favourite make-up brand?

Sarah: ahhh good question...let me think

Third Cousin: Mac.

Sarah: Rimmel liquid eyeliner and Mac eyebrow pencil everything else I switch around.

Favourite clothing brand?

Sarah: Most of what I have bought in the past year has been vintage or from little independent shops. On the high street Topshop and H&M have been favourites lately. Designer Labels: Rodarte, Vivienne Westwood and Prada. I really do love women designers.

Third Cousin: I have to confess I’m not that into vintage, I love American Apparel and Zara. Designer stuff: Chanel and Alexander Wang.

Your indispensible make-up product?

Sarah: MAC eyebrow pencil, and liquid eyeliner.

Third Cousin: MAC Russian Red lipstick and Simple Moisturiser.

Sarah: same on the simple stuff and Vaseline.

Both: Sorry can’t pick just one.

Your favourite colour?

Sarah : Red

Third Cousin: Cobalt Blue.

Your perfume?

Sarah: Daisy , Marc Jacobs.

Third Cousin: Chanel No.5 I like to pretend I’m Coco sometimes.

Your favourite film?

Sarah: I have to admit I’m far from a film expert but I do really enjoy watching the Blues Brothers and Seven.

Third Cousin: Thelma and Louise for THAT scene with Mr Pitt

Sarah: ah there seems to be a Brad Pitt theme going on here hurray!


What country would you like to visit and why?

Sarah: England I want to visit my sister-like best friend who moved away a few months ago. She is also situated near London. Did someone say shopping trip??

My third Cousin: I have spent the Last few years travelling and would love to return to India the colours, sights and sounds are forever with me.

Write the last question and answer it yourself

Boxers or Briefs?

Both: BOXERS!

We would like to pass this little quiz onto:





xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Great interview! I've been lucky enough to travel quite a bit and India was hands down my absolute favorite place.

    Come by and enter my giveaway for some beautiful jewelry if you like:
    http://elizabethscake.blogspot.com/2010/11/artwark-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, we appreciate all your comments!